- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is hiring. We are looking for our next Business Analyst based out of our Deer Park, NY location. This is a Technology based role that will enable you to partner with the business team, define the requirements, assuring the realization of business benefits and supporting the business process. Are you a self starter who is passionate about analyzing and enhancing technology solutions? If you're striving to work among a growing and dynamic team, we would love you to read below.
- Promote a professional work environment and adhere to all Broadridge’s policies
- Broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping USPS requirements to BR model.
- Design, develop and implement Access Database solutions and excel solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access (including tables, forms, report design, SQL scripting and VBA programming).
- Strong ability to write code (SQL, VBA) and integrate software programs.
- Act as a liaison between Logistics, Broadridge IT/Systems groups, and outside technology vendors.
- Manage internal, departmental databases and perform regular maintenance as needed.
- Solve database issues as needed.
- Develop systemic technology solutions to help automate departmental processes.
- Good interpersonal skills. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills. Must be able to effectively multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and concisely, demonstrate high level of personal accountability, lead collaboratively, and apply critical thinking and sound judgment when faced with unstructured situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 1-5 years experience
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel skills
- The candidate must be able to work alone under minimal supervision with tight deadlines and be a motivated self-starter
- Comfort and experience interacting and communicating with Sr. Leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills desirable.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.