Client Service Manager (JR1013231)
- Two Chatham Center, Pittsburgh, PA
We are seeking a Client Service Manager to work in our Pittsburgh, PA office; the data and analytics division of Broadridge. The Client Service Manager is a passionate client advocate who will partner with and ensure clients fulfill short and long-term goals. This individual will act as the day-to-day contact between clients and Broadridge teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services.
• You will serve as the key point of contact for multiple Broadridge clients, increasing adoption, ensuring retention and a high level of customer satisfaction. A key to success in this role will be communicating effectively with internal and external teams, from C-levels to front-line users.
• Own, drive and track questions and issues to successful resolution.
• Learn and understand our product offerings and the solutions they provide within the industry. Lead training and product overview discussions with clients
• Work with Broadridge relationship managers and sales team members to manage client issues, develop account management strategies and develop additional revenue opportunities
• Collaborate with product development teams to identify new system enhancements, modules and services
• Facilitate customer communications for product releases, upgrades and other important client notices.
• Continuously find ways to streamline processes, enhance training and documentation, and improve product adoption.
• Assist in the creation of change orders
• Stay informed of/follow all relevant Broadridge policies to ensure the security and privacy of data
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT related field
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to interface with diverse internal and external stakeholders
• A passion for improving processes and an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to perform data research and analysis
• Able to thrive and quickly adapt in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
• Understanding of the financial services industry and mutual fund/ETF distribution channels are a plus
• Ability to travel