Sr. Client Relationship Professional (JR1013573)
- 404 Royal Lane, Coppell, TX
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Sr. Client Relationship Professional to join our Broadridge Customer Communications Solutions (BRCC) division in Coppell, TX.
In this role, you will serve as the primary client liaison for high complexity clients. You will solicit senior management input from the client on new business directives within their firm and the associated product requirements. You'll monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and makes appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
This role is paramount to setting and controlling the customer experience. We encourage our CR Managers to "own" their accounts to provide premier service to our clients. Are you a self-starter, looking be a part of a creative and dynamic team where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our growing organization below.
- Maintain exceptional client relationships; leads investigation and successfully resolves any service/delivery and/or billing issues.
- Responsible for all planning surrounding daily, month-end and annual production runs. This includes ensuring material is available, providing production with volumes and instructions, attending production planning meetings, communicating progress to the client and providing any reporting back to client Handle higher level client issues, conversation and escalations.
- Plan and execute strategic business reviews with strategic conversations with an emphasis on contract acumen Work with client and internal resources to implement client changes Ability to have client discussions at peer level and senior level Ability to assemble and present client savings, improvements and solution opportunities.
- The ability to engage and manage an expanded client workload Identifies and participates in meetings to implement process improvements.
- Participates in cross functional groups that are implementing business initiatives Display a positive attitude and inspires others for greater performance Decline any decision which could breach BR best practice, cause harm/risk to a client or harm/overwhelm an associate.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least five years of Client Service experience
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively among large audiences
- Ability to remain organized and document client service requirements for multiple clients simultaneously
- An opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.