Campus Recruiter (JR1014242)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Develop creative strategies to attract and hire the best talent into the organization. You will manage full life-cycle recruitment for our intern and early entry career programs. You'll foster relationships with hiring leaders, ensure a smooth recruiting process and establish an outstanding candidate experience, while aligning with Broadridge’s company strategy and values.
• Design a comprehensive sourcing and recruitment strategy in partnership with key stakeholders that clearly outlines the approach and measurable outcomes.
• Establish and foster relationships with hiring managers, understanding their business needs, and collaborate with them to offer strategic recruitment guidance.
• Source candidates directly through both campus partnerships and various online recruiting tools and job boards. Identify and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
Develop non-traditional sourcing strategies, beyond university hiring to generate a pipeline of candidates.
• Drive Diversity & Inclusion recruiting initiatives to expand our diverse talent pipeline.
• Help build our brand across university campuses and strengthen our relationships with career services, professors/faculty and student organizations by partnering with our Media and Marketing teams. Use social media, participate in networking and open house events to build our employer brand and to recruit talent.
• Stay in tune with external market factors affecting our business areas, identify new practices/trends, and leverage data to improve processes.
• Willingness to work flexible hours as needed. Ability to travel between the NY Metro area regularly and based on recruiting cycles
• At least 5 years’ experience operating in a Campus/Graduate recruitment team. Experience direct sourcing recent graduates and career changers.
• 5+ years’ experience with general sourcing and recruiting.
• Excellent organization, prioritization, presentation and project management skills.
• Strong presentation skills in both large and small group settings.
• High level of personal initiative, focus, resourcefulness and accountability.
• Exceptional people skills, developed through experience in client-facing roles or customer service and support.
• Experience using applicant tracking systems, human resources information systems, and other recruiting-related applications.
• Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint