Administrative Assistant (JR1010868)
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
We are seeking a seasoned Administrative Assistant in our NYC location to support several members Vice Presidents (and their direct reports), as well as provide back-up support in our Reception area.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and related services primarily for Marketing VPs and their direct reports. This includes, but is not limited to calendar and phone management. Must be able to distinguish urgent calls from others and act accordingly. Must be able to handle sensitive information while retaining confidentiality at all times.
- Calendar management - manages and coordinates heavy, complex meeting schedule which often participants from international locations, members of the Company’s Executive Committee, and senior executives. This includes the management of calendars, related correspondence, meeting details, logistics coordination.
- Events - Manages events, client and executive meetings, and staff meetings. Provides project management, budget management, space requirements, IT coordination, and all other support required for these various events and meetings.
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word Documents – Ability to create and edit presentations and reports using PowerPoint, Excel and other applicable software. Prepares electronic files with strong ability to proofread for spelling and grammar. May be responsible to take, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes. Compose and/or type memorandums and letters and all other correspondence.
- Travel coordination- Manages and coordinates travel arrangements and related meetings, which are sometimes international. Includes the management of calendars, creation of itinerary, travel plans, expense reimbursements, filing, etc.
- Other administrative and support tasks, as assigned.
Reception Area Back-Up Responsibilities
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive and log office requests for visiting associates and assign open offices per existing policy
- Reserve VIP conference and meeting rooms
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Liaise with the IT department on all audio/visual needs and provide updates regarding VIP visitors
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person, via phone or email
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- 5+ years of experience supporting high profile executives in a similar Administrative Assistant role
- Exceptional knowledge and experience working with PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- College degree highly desirable
- Advanced experience with calendar management, scheduling/meeting invitations through email (Outlook)
- Write professionally, have excellent command of written English, grammar and strong proofreading skills
- Be motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and flexible
- Be adaptable to working with multiple personalities and with all levels of management
- Be able to work in fast-paced industry, with short turn-around deadlines
- Ability to handle extremely sensitive business communications, data and other information with confidentiality and discretion.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.