Human Resources Assistant (JR1013726)
- 200 Brickstone Square, Andover, MA
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join our team in Andover. In this role, you'll provide support to the HR organization through continuous improvement of all related processes that deliver a high caliber of service to the business. You will function as a knowledgeable contributor to many HR processes including performance management, talent development, compensation, organizational design, and many unique projects. Additionally, you will fulfill the expert role for HR analytics and reporting, utilizing content from multiple datasets to drive informed decisions. This is a regular, part-time position, estimated at 25 hours per week.
1. Providing ongoing support to client groups for various human capital processes including performance management, talent development and optimization, compensation, performance improvement, and succession planning.
2. Leading local HR analytics and reporting requirements, with focus on creating actionable data. Ensuring data accuracy and maintain appropriate controls for audit verification.
3. Supporting, leveraging and expanding the effectiveness and capabilities of the broad workforce through a focus on positive experiences, fostering teamwork, building strong team relationships and sharing information to build awareness.
4. Responding to queries on policy questions, assisting with employee relations matters, and provide guidance in ensuring consistency of application.
5. Ensure continuous improvement efforts are progressed. Make recommendations to standardize, simplify and speed up processes and procedures.
6. Providing support on current and future mergers and acquisitions including diligence, on-boarding, and integration requirements.
7. Participating in unique projects and initiatives, as needed. May perform other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum of 2 years related knowledge of HR policies, processes and HRIS processes.
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Outstanding client service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities to independently resolve a variety of routine and complex issues.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Ability to identify, drive, and participate in implementing process improvement actions.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced and changing environment, in which multiple priorities need to be effectively managed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- SHRM certification preferred, though not required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all departmental and organizational matters
- Expertise in MS Office, with experience with HR Information Systems.
- This is a regular, part-time position, with an estimated requirement of 25 hours per week.
- Limited travel is required, though is estimated to be less than six (6) instances annually.