Senior Business Analyst (Brokerage Accounting)
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a SME with a background in Brokerage Accounting such as product controllers (Inventory P/L), financial reporting (15c3-3, Focus, Fed Reserve, etc.), chart of accounts, integrating sub-ledger to corporate GL, knowledge of the Broadridge (BPS) system very helpful. This role requires an understanding of the BPS transactional posting logic. This is a long term contract position.
Responsibilities will be:
- Ability to conduct and document meetings with respected department management
- Comparative/workflow analysis with client and Broadridge systems/applications
- Write requirements for conversion and upstream/downstream system integration.
- Set up system parameters
- Perform UAT and end to end system testing
- Develop training material and present to client
- Support with data mapping
- Experience working with client conversions
- Working knowledge of all areas of brokerage back office processing
- Possess a high level of expertise in multiple functions across applicable processing system
- Extensive client facing experience
- Experience problem solving with clients
- Strong documentation and presentation experience
- Supervisory experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, especially Excel.
- Strong writing skills
- Self-starter; comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Highly detail oriented and organizational skills
- Worked in a fast paced, high pressure environment
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”