Senior Executive Admin Assistant (JR1012984)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge is growing! We are currently on the search for an Executive Assistant to join our Global Technology & Operations team in Newark, NJ.
- Manage and coordinate international and domestic travel.
- Manage calendars, meetings and related communication and make executive decisions in order to prioritize urgent requests.
- Screen and handle phones and emails, conference calls, etc. to ensure messages are communicated accurately.
- Handle and craft expense reports and follow up on reimbursements, and other day-to-day responsibilities required to ensure the team is fully supported and enabled.
- Maintain the department’s inventory
- Schedule and coordinate special events, projects and ensure support and requirements are met.
- Directly meaningful experience supporting the executives of a mid-sized-to-large corporation. Ideally, you will have supported/led the support of multiple executives.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word; moderate proficiency in PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
Key Success Factors include:
- Act as a leading team player working across the business unit to ensure issues of travel, meeting schedules, material preparations and any other administrative duties are completed.
- Utilize detailed knowledge of company operations, policies and department functions to perform assigned duties, proactively and with minimal direct supervision.
- Professional Presentation. Able to present oneself with respect and composure as a representative of the team and Broadridge
- Identify and use other resources within the business to clarify needs, delegate tasks etc. In addition, must have a confident attitude and be able to complete assignments in a timely manner.