Associate - Operations (JR1010305)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Operations Associate to join our Newark, New Jersey team. The Business Operations team here at Broadridge supports a multitude of clients. While the team's volume and daily activity is weighted towards the US market, our coverage includes the fast-growing global custody which is supported across the globe. Although there are client specific functions performed by the independent teams, there are similarities when processing across client streams. With the right training and motivation, you will be able to enrich your knowledge because of the broad client base that Broadridge has. Broadridge gives you exposure to many entities rather than working in one shop on one particular function. Because of this, the opportunity to develop your career is greater and can be done in a shorter amount of time.
- Working on the client’s internal systems to monitor all trades, pre-settlement and settlement date activities.
- Process & allocate Triparty shells.
- Perform general reconciliation activities.
- Escalate client issues and complaints on operational matters to higher-level management, when necessary.
- Research, resolve and report all discrepancies.
- Keep client apprised of transactional status.
- Maintain process and report out on clients’ Letter of Credit and Participated/Committed deals.
- Follow all procedures maintaining firms stated internal controls and regulatory compliance.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Handles complex internal and external customer inquiries
- Handles complex business transactions
- Provides support to team
- Resolution of internal and external transactional issues
- College Degree; preferably with Major in Finance or Accounting
- 0-1 years of experience
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Quick Learner that can adapt to a growing business
- Strong customer service orientation