HR, Payroll and Benefits Administrator (JR1013232)
- No. 5 Dundrum Business Park, Dundrum, Dublin, Ireland
A full-time permanent position has arisen within our Dundrum office in Dublin for a HR & Payroll Administrator for Ireland
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalisation, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimising efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 12,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Payroll & Benefits
- Responsible for payroll administration working to specified deadlines. This includes collating data for the monthly payroll, employee information, performing sanity checks and submission to the payroll company.
- Manage new starter and leavers’ process by ensuring timely submission of data to payroll. Calculate outstanding holiday entitlement /deduction. Check for unpaid benefits requiring deductions from final pay e.g. outstanding travel tickets.
- Respond to, and resolve, payroll and benefit queries and assist employees in understanding pay and benefits issues.
- Produce payroll reports and schedules as required and produce reports as needed for audit and compliance.
- Processing and administration of all employee benefits including healthcare, pension, life insurance, PHI, travel tickets and bike to work schemes.
- Provide overall assistance with recruitment process. Work closely with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers to assist with the coordination of job advertisements, interviews, preparation of offer documentation, and facilitation of pre-employment screenings.
- Work jointly with HR Shared Services to ensure successful on-boarding of new hires. Assist with new employee induction process and day one integration where required.
- Assist with maintaining and updating HR policies and procedures as required.
- Assist HR Business Partner with Workday (HR system) and Smart Recruiters (recruitment system) and audit data for accuracy
- Provide overall support to the HR Business Partner on day to day HR administrative and ad-hoc duties as required.
What we offer
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-paced growing company that will help you develop your career and progress through the company.
- An opportunity to work with colleagues across a wide variety of business, technology, financial, compliance and operational backgrounds enabling you to add value across the company.
- Excellent benefits package including private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, permanent health insurance, EAP programme, life assurance, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme.
- Strong focus on personal learning and development culture including tuition support to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes- we recognise and reward new ideas.
- Be part of the fun - sports and social and charitable events organised throughout the year.
- HR/ Payroll knowledge ideal; Experience of managing queries/internal customers and of working to deadlines is essential.
- Needs to be able to demonstrate high level of numeracy and good written English.
- High level of attention to detail, able to work in a neat, methodical fashion, keeping detailed records for audit purposes.
- Flexible attitude and a good team player.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work with the minimum of supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships with key senior staff.
- Can demonstrate the ability to take ownership of issues; proactive in terms of making improvements to processes.
- An understanding of and commitment to, working in a confidential environment.
- Good Word and Excel skills.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."