Trading Operations Support Specialist (JR1012943) - Contract Second Shift
- 2800 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Broadridge is growing! We are hiring for a Trading Operations Support Specialist in our Phoenix, AZ office. In this role you will be a member of our Matrix Operations Trading Team.
This is a temporary, contract role that will be long term. This role is second shjift and will be from 3pm- 11pm
You will assist our team in several ways:
- Review and process TPA files and requests.
- Process, balance and release daily trade files.
- Answer customer inquiries received via phone correspondence and e-mails.
- Process manual received trades Maintain customer files and records.
- Research inquiries from customers/clients to resolve any problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
- May perform other related duties as required.
- Requires a High School education or equivalent with advanced business/technical school or college training preferred, and/or a minimum of one year applicable experience.
- Extensive use of PC and software applications is required.
- Knowledge of basic business processes and computer applications (Trust systems, Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work to meet daily workloads and deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of trust business.
- Fundamental understanding of retirement plans.
- Some securities processing (SEC, NSCC, and ACH) preferred, but not required.