HR Solutions Representative - Contract (JR1012958)
- 4725 Independence Street, Wheat Ridge, CO
Broadridge is growing! We are searching for an HR Solutions Representative to join our HR team in our Wheat Ridge, CO office. In this role, you will provide day-to-day operational support for our global HR teams while collaborating with multiple internal HR teams to ensure our service level objectives are met in a timely and accurate manner.
Are you a detail oriented, self starter looking to join a thriving organization? If so, we would love to speak with you!
This is a temporary, contract role expected to go permanent.
- Ensure that all HR inquiries are handled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete the processing of transactions for new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations and organizational changes.
- Use sound judgment and intuition to identify and raise potentially litigious or problematic issues
- Work closely with various groups within the HR Solutions team to ensure timely associate resolution.
- Work with HRBPs and Centers of Expertise (COEs) to ensure that all service level objectives are met.
- Present and provide anecdotal feedback and perspective to the Director HR Operations to shape objectives and enhancements
- 1 – 3 years of HR Operations/Generalist experience
- Customer Service Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related field
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to find discreet ways to operate and work on confidential and sensitive tasks in an open office setting.
- A sense of ownership, initiative, and drive.
- Effectively manage time and be adaptable to shifting priorities.
- Ability to successfully work in a global team environment.