Revenue Analyst (JR1012988)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, MO
Broadridge is growing! We are excited to be expanding our Broadridge Customer Communications team and are seeking a Revenue Analyst to join the Revenue Accounting team in Kansas City. As our Revenue Analyst you will perform all aspects of the monthly billing cycle. You will work as a proactive problem solver with a focus on execution, accountability and ownership. The role requires the ability to multi-task and complete many responsibilities simultaneously.
Do you have a real passion for finance and looking to join a dynamic team? Please see below for how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization!
- Ensuring a specific group of customers are invoiced timely, accurately and completely.
- Performing financial and billing related analysis and research.
- Compiling and preparing reports or invoices for internal and external clients.
- Adapting to constantly changing requirements and business needs; quickly implementing solutions when necessary.
- Following through with projects and initiatives relating to customers' billing requirements.
- Communicating effectively with peers and leaders in related functional areas in order to ensure client billing needs are being met.
- Creating journal entries for monthly and annual close.
- Ensuring data and analytics are presented in a structured and easy to understand manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel highly preferred
- Detailed understanding of both how and why functions are performed and how they are related to the overall billing structure.
- Ability to effectively communicate findings to peers and leaders
- Project management skills
- Ability to research complex issues with internal partners and respond to customer, client, and/or internal client requests via telephone and/or email.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure to meet designated deadlines
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019.
- We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.