Sr. Executive Assistant - Contract
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We are hiring! We are seeking a Sr Executive Assistant in our Newark, NJ office. This position is for an Administrative Assistant with 5-10 yrs experience. Responsible for providing executive level administrative support, while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times. Able to prioritize and complete assignments in a timely manner. To communicate and interact well with both internal and external people. The ability to be proactive and take the initiative to follow-up and be able to work in an environment, where meeting deadlines may be required. Fluent in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook etc.)
This is a temporary long term contract role
- Manage and coordinate international and domestic travel.
- Manage calendars, meetings and related communication and make executive decisions in order to prioritize urgent requests.
- Screen and handle phones and emails, conference calls, etc. to ensure messages are communicated accurately.
- Handle and craft expense reports and follow up on reimbursements, and other day-to-day responsibilities required to ensure Executive is fully supported and enabled.
- Schedule and coordinate events, projects and ensure support and requirements are met.
- Coordinate and send out monthly reminders to ensure status reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Set up Monthly Management team meetings.
- Examine and approve all Workday reqs and expense reports for the Executive team, and ensure all tasks are approved in a timely manner.
- Approve all time worked and vacation schedules and ensure submitted in Eetime accurately
- Directly meaningful experience supporting the executives of a mid-sized-to-large corporation.Ideally, you will have supported, or led the support of, multiple executives.
- Not less than 5 years contiguous executive support experience (Pres, VP/EVP).
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word; moderate proficiency in PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent time management skills
Key Success Factors include:
- Act as a leading teammate working across the business unit - executive team to ensure issues of travel, meeting schedules, material preparations and any other administrative duties are completed.
- Utilize detailed knowledge of company operations, policies and department functions to perform assigned duties, proactively and with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to gain an understanding of the executive style and adapt/adjust own style and presentation to that of the executives.
- Professional Presentation. Able to present oneself with respect and composure as a representative of the Executive and BR
- Identify and leverage other resources within the business to clarify needs, delegate tasks etc. In addition, must have a confident attitude and be able to complete assignments in a timely manner.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.