HRIS Director (JR1011203)
- 650 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA
Our global HR team is actively seeking a people manager and hands-on practitioner to own the strategy, design, and development of global HR processes, policies and practices that drive improved workforce performance as our HRIS Director.
In this role, you will ensure that processes and systems are scalable, sustainable, and have an impact on the long and short-term performance of the entire organization. You will drive continuous improvement within the HR function, drawing on external and internal standard methodologies and leading-edge HR thinking on initiatives. You’ll partner with HR Shared Services leaders, as well as other corporate groups, to ensure an amazing end to end-user experience, while continually improving and streamlining processing and auditing.
If you don't have deep, hands-on experience with Workday and the desire to lead a team, this is not the role for you. But if you do, and are seeking an opportunity to help build out a function that contributes directly to the success of a dynamic, fast-growing we encourage you to read below to learn you can make an immediate, meaningful impact with Broadridge!
- Learning the Broadridge businesses, associate population, and culture to develop the overall HR systems, reporting/analytics, and end user experience strategy.
- Optimizing HRIS systems to meet workforce requirements, crafting opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, and simple processes that help drive accuracy and completeness.
- Leading a high performing team of 6 HRIS Analysts and creating and culture of accountability that ensures delivery of timely, quality services and meets Service Level Agreements.
- Planning and managing workforce planning, schedules, headcount and structure. Recommending team structure and budget requirements. Assessing quality and timeliness of work and providing constructive and timely feedback.
- Planning for needed resources and funding. Leading the projects and teams: obtaining key partner agreement, developing requirements, building/testing, preparing plan for change management, go live, and conducting post-mortem feedback improvements.
- Balancing vendor relationships as an extension of the team. Partnering with VP, HR Shared Services and Procurement to negotiate contract renewals at the lowest cost possible with the best services. Leading RFI and RFP efforts. Leading system upgrade or migration to new vendor or module.
- Using the HRIS platform (Workday) and providing analytical tools that align with talent development, workforce planning and premier HR analytics.
- Developing and evaluating measurements and metrics to gauge efficiency of processes and systems. Ensuring SLAs are adhered to and crafting plans to address trends and issues.
- Leading compliance efforts through SOX, Corporate Audits, and external audits.
- Leading the due diligence on M&A deals. Identifying issues and implementing solutions by working directly with the HR team, the deal team, and our outsourced/vendor partners.
- Owning the team delivery project plan to ensure accurate programming and data and quick resolution of issues. Coordinating and delivering transition services for all operational services and training and communication.
- Workday experience is positively required.
- We are not an all Workday shop though, so experience with other HRIS such as ADP, ServiceNow, SmartRecruiters and others is a huge plus.
- 8+ years within HRIS with at least 3 years of leading a team and developing the strategy.
- Experience leading global system RFPs and implementations.
- Working knowledge of global data privacy laws.
- Experience preparing and presenting summary information and proposals to senior leadership.
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Human Resource, Business, or related field desirable.
- Related certifications are a plus (e.g. HRIP, APA, Project Mgmt Professional, Six Sigma, etc).
- Travel may be required domestically and/or internationally for purposes of training, meetings, and/or working sessions (10-15%), including 1-2 days per week in our Newark, NJ offices. Possible to work remotely on the other days.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.