HR Internal Communications
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We have a new opportunity for an HR Internal Communications Professional to join our Human Resources team in Deer Park, Long Island. Reporting directly to our Sr. Director, Internal Communications, you will assist in developing and distributing associate communications through various media channels. In this hands-on role, you will use your writing and editing skills, as well as your time and project management abilities to create engaging stories and useful and informative communications for more than 12,000 associates worldwide.
If you want to join a fast-growing and dynamic organization and be a part of a creative, hardworking team where you will make a difference, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include:
Global Message Center: You'll focus on our Global Messaging Tool, handling the development, formatting, and scheduling of email announcements and electronic newsletters. Ensure communications to associates are clear, concise, and purposeful. Maintain and update distribution groups to ensure communications reach the proper audience. Review and analyze metrics to gain a better understanding of associate engagement and focus efforts on the most relevant content and communications vehicles.
Intranet Portal: Assist in management of the Company intranet portal. Partner with content managers throughout the organization to ensure their content is relevant and up-to-date. Assist in building new content for a pipeline of future stories.
Internal Communications Support: Work with teams throughout the organization, including HR, IT, Facilities, and Legal, to help them meet their communications goals. Develop associate communications that reflect Broadridge’s culture and voice to tell captivating stories. Draft, edit and/or review various types of content. Produce creative, relevant communications aligned to key messages that support the business strategy and continually drive engagement.
Special Events: Assist internal teams, including HR, Strategy, and others, in planning, organizing and developing communications materials for a variety of in-person and online events that promote business initiatives, professional development, and other corporate initiatives.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, or English preferred
- 2-4 years of related experience with Internal Communications
- Ability to distill information into a concise, simple message to share through a variety of communication channels
- Skill with writing and editing in a variety of styles and formats in a way that is engaging, clear, grammatically correct, and actionable
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent proofing skills
- Ability to set priorities, balance deadlines, and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent digital skills, including high proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with Poppulo/Newsweaver, SharePoint, and Adobe Creative Cloud are a plus
- Ability to travel between NY Metro offices and occasionally to other locations (1-2 trips per year) #LI-AS1
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.