Vice President – Financial Planning & Analysis (JR1012782)
- 5 Dakota Drive, Lake Success, NY
Broadridge is hiring! We're looking for a Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) in our Lake Success, Long Island office. In this role, you will take a key finance leadership role for Broadridge Financial Solutions (“the Company”) working closely with senior leaders across our Sales, Marketing, Finance, Strategy, IT and Legal functions. This position is directly supporting Sales & Marketing and interfacing with senior members of that team. You will provide valuable insight to senior leadership driven by the ability to interpret data, trends, and other external environment factors; will be responsible to ensure timely and accurate internal (management) reporting around the monthly results package, quarterly forecast, annual budget, and strategic plan (long term model); and manages the corporate calendar and ensures corporate deliverables are met. The ideal candidate will have a track record for demonstrating strong financial acumen, comfortable working with the senior leadership team, the ability to influence positive organizational change, and by building a brand as a strong collaborator across the organization. Additionally, you will be responsible to business partner with business segment finance, corporate finance/accounting, treasury and investor relations functions. This position reports into the Head of Corporate FP&A & Investor Relations.
- Lead the financial planning and analysis function for Broadridge’s Corporate Function by bringing business and industry knowledge, leadership, motivation, and a greater level of financial acumen to the group.
- Serves in a demanding role in a high-pressure environment as organization continues to navigate through the fundamental and systematic change needed to align with the company’s long-term objectives.
- Drives the evolution of the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) processes and partnering with leaders to meet recurring and strategic deliverables. Oversees monthly, quarterly, and annual close and coordinate forecast, annual budget, and strategic financial plan, globally.
- Manage a team of 2-3 associates and continuing to lead initiatives to improve group’s efficiency and effectiveness and to provide individuals with professional and personal growth opportunities.
- Consolidates and coordinates with all components of the finance organization to set deadlines, design templates, and maintain integrity of reporting requirements for the broader finance organization’s deliverables including the monthly close, quarterly forecast, operating plan, and strategic plan.
- Business partners with business unit finance teams, corporate finance and accounting, strategy, M&A, investor relations, human resources, and treasury.
- Performs executive level ad hoc analyses to deliver insightful view into operations and financial performance, including financial modeling of transactions and “early views” into future fiscal years and scenario planning.
- Facilitates senior leadership decision making by developing reliable, timely, and accurate analysis of budgets, forecasts, and financial trends. Improve quality of management reporting.
- Minimum of 15 years of financial experience, including leadership roles in financial services complementary industries, coupled with diversified experience in financial reporting, forecasting, planning, and ad hoc related analyses (multinational company experience is a plus).
- Proven analytical skills with a hands-on and detailed nature, ability to accomplish deep-dive analytics both individually and through the FP&A team.
- Collaborative and proactive individual with a track record of approaching management with original and creative views on how to improve the business using data driven analysis.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills with the innate ability to lead/influence to get results and operational improvement.
- High degree of integrity and accountability in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Focused on developing staff and mentoring finance associates.
- Able to adapt to continually changing organizational structures and needs.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.