Experienced HR Helpdesk Administrator (JR1006442)
- 193 Thames Quay, Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimising efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 11,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We are seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join our HR Helpdesk team, experience in a HR role is required.
You will join a growing team and will be the first point of contact for all HR queries via inbound calls and case managed tickets.
Day to day tasks will include the following:
- Answer inquiries thoroughly and within the designated SLA.
- Document incoming calls using ServiceNow
- Questions include HR policy, processes and systems, Employment verification, report requests, and general HR questions.
- Conduct research, using SOPs, policies, knowledgebase, and other reference materials to assist in resolution of inquiries.
- Complete HR data transactions (new hires, first day, terms, promotions, etc) and correct errors to facilitate the processing of HR and payroll data. Confirm data accuracy and maintain appropriate controls for audit verification.
- Complete the Right to Work on line compliance checker for the UK new hires.
- Work on other HR related activities, including but not limited to: LOA; on/offboarding; conduct verification of employment for associates and verification of earnings for mortgage and finance requests; audit data pulls, personnel file maintenance, etc.
- On site HR Administrative support for UK and EMEA locations. Responsibilities include but not limited to: prepare year-end time off validation report, quarterly sickness report, monthly overtime report, FTC end dates and notifications, conduct audits and prepare data for audit requests, quarterly data audits, personnel file maintenance, metrics etc.
- Creates queries, standard reports, and ad hoc reports to provide data for a variety of internal reporting requirements and HR projects. Reviews integrity reports and makes changes as necessary. Run HR metric dashboards for EMEA HRBPs.
- Participate in special projects as assigned (system upgrades, help improve process workflows, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."