HR Solutions Specialist (JR1006442)
- 193 Marsh Wall, London, United Kingdom
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimising efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 11,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We are seeking a HR Solutions Specialist to join our Global HR Helpdesk team. Experience in a HR role is required.
You will join a growing team in the EMEA and APAC regions and will be the first point of contact for all HR queries via inbound calls and case managed tickets. You will work closely with the HR Helpdesk team in the US as well as the HR teams in EMEA and APAC. You will enjoy problem solving and researching issues to resolution, and work with our leaders and associates at all levels. It is a busy role with lots to learn and we offer excellent on the job training, a competitive benefits package and a collaborative team spirit.
Day to day tasks will include the following:
- Answer enquiries thoroughly and within the designated Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Document incoming calls using ServiceNow.
- Questions include HR policy, processes and systems, reference requests (employment verification), report requests, and general HR questions.
- Conduct research, using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies, knowledgebase and other reference materials to assist in resolution of enquiries.
- Complete HR data transactions (new hires, first day, leavers, promotions, etc) and correct errors to facilitate the processing of HR and payroll data. Confirm data accuracy and maintain appropriate controls for audit verification.
- Complete the Right to Work on line compliance checker for the UK new hires.
- Work on other HR related activities, including but not limited to: Absence recording; new hire and leaver processes; conduct reference requests for ex- employees and verification of earnings for mortgage and finance requests for employees; audit data pulls; personnel file maintenance and Digitalising HR records as required.
- Drafting of letters including but not limited to: promotion and probation.
- Other administrative tasks as required by HR and payroll.
- On site HR Administrative support for UK, EMEA and APAC locations. Responsibilities include but not limited to: prepare holiday and time off report as required, quarterly sickness report, monthly overtime report, Fixed Term Contractor (FTC) end dates and notifications, conduct audits and prepare data for audit requests, quarterly data audits, metrics etc.
- Understand Workday flows and assist line managers with queries as needed.
- Creates queries, standard reports, and ad hoc reports to provide data for a variety of internal reporting requirements and HR projects. Reviews integrity reports and makes changes as necessary. Run HR metric dashboards for EMEA HRBPs.
- Participate in special projects as assigned (system upgrades, help improve process workflows, etc.).
- Familiar with HR systems and Workday would be an advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar customer facing role preferably within HR
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."