Client Services Representative - Fixed Term Contract (JR1012636)
- 193 Thames Quay, Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK
As a Client Service Representative at Broadridge you will be the first line of support for custodian and institutional client enquiries. You will establish, build and maintain strong levels of support with custodian clients and institutional clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship.
- To independently resolve client issues within specified service level agreements with growing awareness of multiple Broadridge products and services
- To research and respond in a timely manner, via email and telephone, to a variety of clients with regard to their needs and interests
- To co-ordinate client meetings / user groups on and off site to build stronger business relationships and to ensure the client understands the Broadridge processes
- To monitor project completion from initiation through to delivery
- To co-ordinate new client conversions and existing client testing where applicable
- To track client issues and to monitor progress through to successful completion
- To deliver a world class service to clients and ensure a close working relationship with clients at all times
- To keep abreast of local market updates and changes in regulation and market practice and to share knowledge with clients/staff internally where applicable
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned
We are typically looking for someone who has a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in client service and / or sales related role.
Preferred Qualifications; Degree or above
Please note this is a Fixed Term Contract until September 2020.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."