Director Client Relations (JR1012209)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, MO
Broadridge is growing! We are recruiting for a Director, Client Relations to join our Kansas City, MO team. In this role, you will lead a team that manages the daily client activities. You will maintain the highest level of contact with clients to assure a strong and positive relationship exists. You will be a leader of cross department strategic initiatives. You will solicit senior management input from the client on new business directives within their firm and the associated product requirements. You should understand the Broadridge vision and ensure all strategic initiatives are carried out. We would look to you to create an environment that promotes team communication, idea sharing, and best practices to identify cost savings and efficiencies through new tools, systems, process flows, and training.
Would you like to be a part of an organization where you can make a significant impact? Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing organization below. We would love to meet with you to discuss this great opportunity in further detail.
· Maintains exceptional relationships with clients; leads investigation and successfully resolves any service/delivery and/or billing issues
· Coordinates with other departments (Systems, Production, and Client Services) on the implementation of new clients or applications.
· Ensures that Broadridge delivers on all objectives and commitments to these clients.
· Ability to establish good personal and working relationship with clients.
· Knowledgeable in BRD Product line, ability to provide knowledge for client solutions and opportunities
· Act as a point of escalation to address team’s client concerns, engaging other departments and resources as needed.
· Capable of developing and maintaining excellent relationships with senior client contacts
· Responsible for coaching, mentoring and motivating team members
· Ability to provide detailed analysis of client data
· Active participation in corporate initiatives
· Translate strategy /vision into tactical
· Understands the Broadridge vision and ensures all strategic initiatives are carried out.
· Displays a positive attitude and inspires others for greater performance
· Decline any decision which could breach BR best practice, cause harm/risk to a client or harm/overwhelm an associate.
· May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least 6 years’ experience in a client facing service-related role
- At least 3 years’ experience in a team leadership role
- Able to lead cross functional projects outside normal job functions.
- Strong HR Acumen
- Capable of leading a team responsible for the ongoing support of clients
- Strong Financial Acumen knowledge
- Contract Process Management
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proficient written and verbal skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient Time Management
- Proven strong collaborative and influence skills
- Strong Business Analytical skills
- Drive Business Process Improvement
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive and high-pressure environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Travel may be required
- Off hour engagement when required