Sr. Client Services Rep (JR1012212)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Broadridge is growing. We are currently recruiting for a Sr Client Services Representative to join our team in Deer Park, NY.
In this role you will:
· Research and respond in a timely manner to highly complex or large-size clients with regards to their needs and interests.
· Participate in dispute resolution for all contract-related issues
· Establish excellent working relationships with all contacts externally and internally who support the Tier 1, 2 and 3 accounts
· Monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and makes appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
· Identify process improvements
· Act as a point of escalation for all services delivered to the client.
· Ensure that CSS delivers on all objectives and commitments to special clients.
· Work with client and internal resources to implement client changes
· Responsible for all planning surrounding daily, month-end and annual production runs. This includes ensuring material is available, providing production with volumes and instructions, attending production planning meetings, communicating progress to the client and providing any reporting back to client.
· Planning of and presenting at Quarterly reviews with the client
· Work with clients and other internal departments to develop new concepts and ideas that could be marketed to clients.
· Keep client abreast of new products that will assist the clients
· May prepare the annual budget, documenting revenue and volumes per client
· Provide variance explanations monthly versus budget/forecast
· May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a client service and/or sales related role.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the brokerage environment.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
· Proficiency in PC skills-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Very detailed oriented, ability to multi task, and excellent time management and follow-up skills.
· Ability to establish good personal and working relationship with clients at the senior level.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Able to manage a moderately complex client
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Promote a professional work environment and adhere to all Broadridge’s policies