Lead Business Analyst- Private Equity (JR1011540)
- 125 High St, Boston, MA
Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for a Lead Business Analyst to join our global Broadridge Investment Management Solutions (BIMS) team in Boston. Because of the Private Equity client base, we are looking for a candidate with strong knowledge of PE asset classes, key industry players and the fund administration lifecycle. It is important that you have experience working in Agile development projects and have a solid understanding of development methodology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the interested internal and external parties/partners in the gathering of information to do analysis
- Perform analysis and validation on proposed requirements by external stakeholders
- Develop functional specification documents, epics and stories for developing enhancements and new solutions that support the current SDLC Agile methodology
- Prepare all documentation needed to audit the SDLC according to Broadridge standards
- Work with partners to identify conditions of satisfaction and secure business sign-off prior to any coding effort
- Work closely with development team to translate business requirements in executable development stories, provide clarification and guidance, acts as business SME
- Works with QA Engineer in development of relevant test plans and detailed test cases for improvements and may be required to execute and document results
- Develop and perform User Acceptance Testing
- Perform walk-throughs/demos with interested parties.
- Develop end user training documentation / user guides for enhancements; may be required to conduct training as needed.
- Recommends system improvements by studying current practices and behavior; designs impactful modifications
- Project manager for the complete development life cycle (SDLC). Track and get resolution to Open Items
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Total of 5-7 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, with a minimum of 4 years in a PM or Scrum Master capacity
- 4-5 years’ experience in the Finance Industry (Buy Side) i.e. Hedge Funds/Private Equity
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of financial services, specifically of the Private Equity/Private Markets Industry
- Experience collecting requirements, conducting business/systems analysis, and writing specifications.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Seeking someone creative, detail oriented, resourceful and have the ability to think independently.
- Solid project management and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with operations personnel, technical staff, and management to facilitate analysis and problem solving.
- Experience in developing test plans, system testing and verification of results.
- Significant proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to address different audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of the different customers and services offered through MSCS.
- Ability to handle various tasks at a time within strict deadlines and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to participate as a member of a team, assisting in other projects as needed or as assigned.