Director of FP&A (JR1011933)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an experienced, ambitious, strategic and analytical individual for our Financial planning and Analysis area. As the Finance Director, you will be responsible for overseeing all FP&A reporting activities, as well as supporting business leaders around various projects and initiatives. In addition, you must have the desire and aptitude to learn all operational aspects of the business, applying this knowledge towards the creation of financial analysis to help grow the business. This is a highly visible role with exposure to senior management.
Are you a collaborative leader with strong business partnering capabilities? Do you have a passion for finance with a dream to grow your career? Please see below for how you can contribute to the success of our organization.
- Prepare monthly financial statements within the Oracle general ledger environment:
- Variance analysis
- Inter-company accounting
- Consulting analyses
- Monthly reporting
- Preparation of forecasts, annual operating plan and annual multi-year strat plan
- Complete FP&A analysis including:
- Comparison of monthly results to plan, forecast and prior year
- Analytic review/variance analysis of all major financial reports
- Headcount analyses
- Capital analyses, including preparation of Capital Appropriation Requests
- Support strategic initiatives including impact on business models and tactical execution
- Process improvement initiatives
- Manage Adhoc requests
- Operational reviews/financial analyses
- New business scenarios
- Intercompany cost and expense relief studies
- Other misc analyses as required by management
Day to Day Activities
- Drive intercompany cost strategy through formulation and execution of process improvement initiatives and developing creative solutions that will allow Broadridge to operate best-in-class finance processes.
- Building and managing relationships with various business partners, including the offshore shared service department to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Manage meetings with senior leadership. Prepare and deliver presentations to senior management with updates on current and proposed cost initiatives.
- Respond to adhoc requests for information and analysis.
- Ensure month end close activities are performed accurately and to required timelines.
- Willingness to travel to remote locations to help understand, manage and improve business results
- Finance or Accounting degree
- 5-7 years of professional experience within a Finance organization
- Public or private accounting preferred
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Adaptable to managing intercompany relationships with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Ability to multi-task and meet designated deadlines
- Good oral and written skills
- Focus on client satisfaction
- Ability to identify and implement creative solutions that support greater efficiency and strengthen internal controls