Senior Financial Analyst (JR1011800)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, MO
Broadridge is growing! We are recruiting for a dynamic Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance team in Kansas City.
In this role, you will work in a high-energy environment, operating under tight deadlines to complete tasks with quality and efficiency. Ideally, you will come from a Finance background and have experience in a Financial Reporting function. The accounting close is managed by a separate shared services group, providing opportunities for this position to partner with the business unit leaders and support our business operations.
- Prepare monthly financial statements within the Oracle general ledger environment, including:
- Headcount and Labor analysis
- Inter-company accounting
- Monthly operational and external financial reporting
- Preparation of financial forecasts, annual operating plan (budget) and annual multi-year strategic plan
- Complete various FP&A analysis including:
- Comparison of monthly results to plan, forecast and prior year
- Analytic review/variance analysis of all major financial reports
- Headcount analyses
- Capital analyses, including preparation of Capital Appropriation Requests
- Support strategic initiatives including impact on business models and tactical execution
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives
- Manage Adhoc requests, such as:
- Operational reviews/financial analyses
- Operational performance reporting
- Other misc analyses as required by management
- Building and managing relationships with various business partners to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction
- Participate in meetings with senior leadership. Prepare and deliver presentations to management
- Ensure month end close activities are performed accurately and within required timelines
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related area.
- 3+ years experience in financial/cost analysis.
- Self starter with the ability to work on multiple projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong technology and data mining skills are critical, particularly expertise with Microsoft Excel. High level of proficiency in Oracle, Access and TM1 is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management on a one on one basis.
- Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills