Sr. Revenue Analyst (JR1011474)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
It's a great time to be at Broadridge! We are currently seeking a Sr. Revenue Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team in Deer Park. In this role, you will be a subject matter expert and proactive problem solver, with a focus on execution, accountability, ownership, and inspiring change. You'll assess financial risk and minimize the organization’s and clients’ exposure or liabilities by recommending and implementing solutions to minimize the identified risks. You will provide recommendations as it relates to system and process improvements.
Are you passionate about finance and want to work with a team in which you can make a significant impact? If so, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make a meaningful contribution to our growing organization!
- Building and generating analytics by utilizing mathematical analysis, judgment and business knowledge in order to create recommended journal entry activity, other financial transactions, and provide guidance to the business.
- Ensuring compliance in meeting Sarbanes-Oxley controls and requirements, regulations from the SEC, and client contracts.
- Researching and providing direction on complex issues with internal partners and responding to customer, client, and/or internal clients and offering recommendations and/or solutions to those issues.
- Leading or participating in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts in project priorities, resourcing, schedule, and scope.
- Being responsible for team and project management functions, including but not limited to, visiting other locations to understand and document the current state processes and proposing/executing future state processes which will require cross-functional coordination.
- Reviewing existing processes (non-Oracle and Oracle); evaluating and recommending opportunities to improve processes and procedures.
- Ensuring data and analytics are presented in a structured and easy to understand manner and effectively communicate findings to peers, leaders, and clients.
- Identifying trends in processes and providing proposals on efficiencies that can be utilized through improved workflows between internal departments.
- Providing proactive and timely training and mentorship to team members to ensure integrity.
- Building/propose monthly general ledger entries and calculation of month-end accruals, amortizations, and revenue deferrals by reviewing/evaluating current circumstances, applying business knowledge, and exercising judgment based upon current conditions and revenue recognition rules.
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or mathematics
- 4-5 years of related experience
- Highly proficient with Excel, and possessing strong data management and analysis skills
- Experience with product line revenue management required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.