Finance SME (Brokerage Accounting)
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Are you seeking a position within a growing organization working with a stellar team? Broadridge is hiring! We’re seeking a Finance SME with a background in Brokerage Accounting to join our team. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of product controllers, financial reporting, chart of accounts, integrating sub-ledger to corporate GL, and data migration. This is a long term contract opportunity.
- You will conduct and document meetings with respective department management
- You will write business requirements for general ledger interfaces
- Perform Workflow/comparative analysis with client and Broadridge systems, applications and reports
- You’ll build detailed test scripts based on client requirements, test those scripts and then automate the scripts (end to end testing)
- You will work with internal clients to reconcile existing data and identify gaps
- Develop training material and present to client
- Responsible for business requirements and data mapping
- Provide timely status updates to manager
- Investigate and resolve any problems relating to various iterations of testing
- Should have solid understanding of brokerage accounting
- Minimum of 7 years of working knowledge on P&L, Trial Balance and all aspects of General Ledger postings
- You should have in-depth accounting skills, knowledge of regulatory.
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills.
- Have a “client centric” view and be oriented toward understanding client needs, guiding the solution and timely management of achievements.
- You'll have experience in excel (pivot tables, macros a plus).
- Be self-motivated and be adaptable to various different tasks and deadlines.
- You should understand client requirements and test scripts.
- Experience with Broadridge products such as Impact/BPS/Gloss/GPTM data is a plus
- Knowledge of internal Broadridge systems and/or requirement and test writing would be advantageous.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”