Assistant Digital Press Operator (Night Shift: Sun, Mon, Tues, alt Wed) (JR1011114)
- 5220 Robert J. Matthews Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA
Broadridge is growing! We are actively seeking an Assistant Digital Press Operator for our El Dorado Hills facility. In this role, you will learn the trade of high speed digital press operations. As an assistant press operator, you'll be trained to operate different types of printing presses, set up presses for different jobs and perform operator related maintenance tasks.
You will identify and troubleshoot problems that occur within the production environment and will learn to address them appropriately. You will monitor the quality of print jobs at high speed to ensure output is free of defects.
This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications. Are you looking to join a growing, organization? See how you can make valuable contributions to our dynamic Production Operations team below!
- Night Shift: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday
- You will be responsible for loading and feeding roll stock into the presses.
- You will be responsible for preparing jobs to print ready state.
- You will be responsible for running presses at their rated speed up to 750 feet/min.
- You will ensure that jobs are printed to specifications such as roll to roll, roll to fold, etc.
- You will be responsible for replenishing consumables while running presses.
- You'll be required to occasionally to lift up to 50 pounds safely.
- You will meet our pre-defined productivity level after your training period has ended.
Skill sets required:
- Ability to operate high-speed tight web printers by interpreting and executing daily production orders.
- Demonstrated skills working in a team environment with various personality types to get the work done.
- The ability to relate well, build consensus and show respect and consideration for others.
- The ability to work flexible hours/schedule.
- Maintain professional appearance and adhere to the dress code.
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Production environment experience in printing environment is desired.
- Knowledge of a Production environment. Ability to apply production procedures to day-to-day operations.
- Strong communication, analytical skills and organizational skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize, multitask and recognize the importance of deadlines.