Business Support Assistant (JR1009062)
- 193 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimising efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 11,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Main tasks and duties
- Morning delivery of newspapers and milk
- Sorting and distributing of incoming mail
- Internal mail deliveries and collections
- Processing of outgoing mail
- Responsible for daily and ad-hoc maintenance of the coffee machines
- Responsible for the replacement of printer toner cartridges and monitoring supplies
- Emptying shredders and replacing bags when required
- Respond to Business Support issues raised in London helpdesk system
- Arrange refreshments for meeting rooms when required
- Assist with large mailing including collating, envelope packaging and franking
- Maintain database for the access control system
- Assist other business Units with larger volume printing and scanning if required
- Daily monitoring of car park usage
- Ensure the overseas visitors list, post list and all other business support documentation is kept current and up to date
- Assist Technical Services team with workstation set up for new starters
- Setting up courses and general admin tasks on Broadridge University
- Updating and managing SharePoint 2013 local intranet
- Updating the UK SharePoint pages: eg. travel and accommodation, health and safety, facilities etc.
- Assist the London IT helpdesk team by providing first line of user support
- Provide Reception and switchboard cover when required
- Ensure stationary store is stocked to agreed level and respond to stationary requests
- Responsible for monitoring supplies in kitchen and tea points on all floors and replenishing weekly
- Distribution of parcels/packages
- Arrange meeting rooms and meeting room furniture in desired configuration as required
- Desk moves including relocation of computers, monitors, telephones, printers and furniture
Health and Safety
- Assist with health and safety monitoring and carry out workstation assessments flagged up in DSE
- Some light maintenance/DIY tasks and minor repairs
- Generally assist the Business Support Manager and Business Support Supervisor on any ad hoc projects as and when required
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 desirable although not essential, training will be given
- Experience of working within an office environment is desirable
- Essential Skills:
- -organisational skills
- good written/verbal communication skills
- “can do” attitude
- -Ability to deal with staff at all levels
- -ability to prioritise own work load
- -Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly; Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."