Director Technology Audit (JR1002400)
- Market St, Newark, NJ, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge is excited to be expanding our Corporate Audit group and we are actively looking for a Technology Audit Director, IT Audit to join our team.
Our corporate audit team plays a key role in ensuring the success of the organization, executing audits of information technology throughout Broadridge, including audits of our technology tools and support services. In this role, you will be an integral part of the team, connecting with our technology and business partners, and working closely with senior leadership across the organization in a highly visible role.
We are seeking someone with strong knowledge of infrastructure, information and application security, development and operations who is passionate about working with new technologies. You will need to demonstrate strong subject matter knowledge in these critical areas in order to participate in the evaluation of technology policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and processes.
Are you an open-minded thinker, passionate about technology and are looking to be a part of a growing Fin Tech company? Are you ready to directly impact the growth of a transformational business? If so, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our dynamic organization.
Specific areas of focus:
- Architecture, Infrastructure, Application Development and Security
- Technology risk assessment, audit planning, testing, assessment of the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s controls, reporting, issue follow up
- IT governance, including strategic design, executive reporting and process management.
- Data storage and transmission management (encryption/security)
In this role…
- You will lead execution of the audit process (primarily as auditor-in-charge), including performing the IT Audit fieldwork and mentor associate members. You’ll also participate in audits to provide subject matter knowledge/skills and/or to design and conduct tests of internal controls.
- You’ll handle projects that are generally moderate to large in size and complexity. When leading audits, you’ll apply leadership and project management skills to identify project tasks with team members and ensure that projects are executed according to budgets and schedules.
- You’ll identify and assess key risks and controls, developing effective remediations
- You’ll exercise excellent judgment when evaluating the business impact and significance of audit findings, identifying mitigating controls and other factors and assessing whether residual risks are consistent with risk tolerance and prudent risk management.
- You’ll draft audit reports and recommendations to improve control processes to executive management that clearly present audit results while considering the business context.
- You will demonstrate professional skepticism, present audit results in an objective and unbiased manner, write opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions, call out significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management, draft final audit reports, and present technical information clearly and succinctly to a wide variety of audiences.
- You will develop valuable and positive relationships with internal business partners by executing efficient audit work and offering suggestions to enhance risk management based on an enterprise-wide view of technology risk management.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience with Technology (Architecture, Infrastructure, Development and Information Security) and IT Audit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Technology, Computer Science, Finance or other relevant field
- Demonstrated experience scoping and executing audits focused on midrange and/or distributed platforms, desktop and mobile platforms. Solid understanding of the controls and technical requirements/considerations, including supporting tools, for these platforms
- Proven knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and tools that support audit processes
- Certification in one or more: CISSP, CIA or CISA designation
- Ability to execute in a dynamic, high demand, environment while ensuring multiple priorities are met
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Risk or compliance experience
- AWS Cloud experience desirable
- Ability to travel up to 20% (Domestic & International)
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”