Manager, Office Administration
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
It's a great time to be at Broadridge! We are actively seeking a Manager, Office Administration to coordinate the daily administrative operations at Broadridge’s 605 3rd Avenue location, which supports over 400 associates and visitors. In this role, you will ensure the office is run in an efficient and professional manner and that resources are deployed and managed effectively. You will accomplish this by successfully leading a staff of administrative and executive assistants.
Are you a self-starter who would love to be a part of a diverse, creative team? We encourage you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization!
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively leading a staff of receptionists, administrative and executive assistants including hiring, onboarding, training and performance management; setting forth standard operating procedures for all administrative support functions and monitoring for compliance and service quality
- Ensuring full-time coverage of reception duties including: ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, every visitor received is welcomed, directed and announced to the correct party, all incoming phone calls are answered and directed appropriately, receiving and logging office requests for visiting associates and assigning open offices, and reserving conference and meeting rooms
- Ensuring the daily opening, set-up and closure of the office and maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Collaborating with Facilities to coordinate office space allocation, logistics, and planning, and liaising with IT for all audio/visio needs
- Being responsible for the office workstation hoteling system (Asure)
- Handling relationships with external vendors, including but not limited to: catering, messenger, and cleaning services and building management; tracking and ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Planning in-house or off-site activities including annual holiday party, quarterly cocktail hours and more
- Assisting with maintaining contingency lists and contact detail updates
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Minimally 7 years office management, support, or executive assistant experience
- Minimally 2 years leading people and project management experience
- Strong work ethic with a positive and can-do attitude (i.e., no task is too small)
- Confirmed ability to prioritize tasks and balance time effectively
- Ability to think ahead, with a consistent track record of problem solving and ability to work well with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including occasional weekends and holidays if business needs necessitate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) is necessary
- Experience with Asure (or other workspace/office hoteling system or solution) is a big plus
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”