Lead Generation Support Administrator (Contract)
- 300 Executive Dr, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! Our team is actively seeking a Lead Generation Support Administrator to join our dynamic team in Edgewood, NY.
This is a temporary role, expected to go permanent.
- Contact current or potential customer to promote products or services via telephone and/or email
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers
- Explain products or services and answer questions from customers
- Maintain records of customer accounts and contacts via Broadforce.com (salesforce.com). Record names, addresses, purchases and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Identify potential customers & generate qualified sales leads
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential customers
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to talk with others and convey information effectively; and clearly articulate a message. Must also be able to effectively communicate in writing as well as read and understand information.
- Ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior; The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand and change their perspective and/or consider other perspectives.
- Ability to demonstrate active listening. Take time to understand the points being made by others, ask questions as appropriate and not interrupt at inappropriate times. The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Must be service oriented and demonstrate capability to actively look for ways to help
Experience & Education:
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in telemarketing, call center, client services, or sales support role a plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”