Application Analyst (JR1010092)
- 4 King Street West, Toronto, Canada
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct application support on all Dataphile client reported inquiries, questions, and reported issues
- Work closely as a member of the Client Support team to provide expertise and understanding by answering and resolving daily inquiries from clients on assigned Dataphile platform application in a timely manner
- Assist clients by researching system problems and finding practical solutions to meet their requirements
- Work effectively in a team environment and provide assistance as directed in resolution of production issues impacting clients
- Work as a resource supporting the Client Support Team for: research and trouble shooting
- Determine appropriate action to resolve the issue and forward recommendations both internally as well as to the clients for response
- Assist with configuration, statement processes and other assigned tasks as needed.
- Help with implementation of the Dataphile products to clients.
- Work, document and complete accurately, within the designated timeframes, projects and tickets which have been assigned.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Canadian Securities Course
- Minimum two years financial/brokerage industry experience
- Working knowledge of the Dataphile suite of products would be an asset
- Knowledge of accounting software packages for brokerage firms, order management systems and portfolio systems would be an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Knowledge of MS Access, SQL and/or OpenEdge ABL (PROGRESS) would be an asset
- Experience with Remedy/BR Track would be an asset
- Business skills: Financial/Brokerage experience
- Strong organizational skills while being detail-oriented
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adjust focus based on changing priorities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset