Seasonal Machine Operator
- 404 Royal Ln, Coppell, TX 75019, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge partners with HireVue, an on-demand interviewing tool. If selected to move forward in the process, you will receive an invitation to complete your virtual interview.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Broadridge is growing, we are currently seeking sharp, business-minded students to join our Kansas City Operations team for a seasonal position this winter. This role is based in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
In this role, you will perform all aspects of Archival and/or Machine Operations activities. You may also oversee shift operations with the goal of ensuring that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the Company’s overall market share.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the business with potential for long term employment or summer intern opportunities for the right candidate.
- Setup for each job by loading the paper and verifying the proper materials are loaded according to the work order.
- Perform quality checks and accurately complete all paper work.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic machine issues.
- May need to move from machine to machine depending on work load and DOD's (date of delivery).
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Maintain a high level of efficiency and ensure the work environment adheres to safety procedures and Company and departmental policies and procedures
- High School degree Required; Undergraduate students working towards a Vocational degree, Associate’s, or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Attention to detail in a face-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse group environment to work with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Competitive rates with potential for overtime and end of program attendance bonuses
- Day shifts and night shifts would be available.
- Potential to lead to a summer intern opportunity
- Potential to lead to reoccurring work for top workers.