Head of BRCC Digital
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing!
Are you interested in joining a winning team whose digital innovations will transform the customer communications for thousands of brands, including some of the biggest players in the financial industry? If so, read on…
We are seeking a business leader who will be a driving force in growing and transforming our customer communications business. In addition to leading the FinTech industry in investor communications, Broadridge Customer Communications (BRCC) we are the leading technology outsourced partner for essential communications for thousands of clients in North America.
You will manage a large P&L with significant projected annual growth, focusing on defining strategy and successful execution. As the General Manager of BRCC Digital, you will partner with Sales, Product Management and Account Management in a highly matrixed business model to understand growth opportunities, increase revenue and profitability and improve onboarding. You will work with key leaders to define BRCC’s digital roadmap and define an industry-leading model to build our brand.
We foster a culture of trust, respect, integrity, customer-centricity and ambitious spirit. We take personal responsibility while continuously raising the bar to improve ourselves and the organization. We are committed to earning the privilege of serving our clients every day and focus relentlessly on innovation to bring solutions to our customers’ most complex challenges.
Here’s what your role will entail:
• You will own the BRCC Digital P&L with accountability for sales, revenue and expense management including the development of KPIs to measure results
• You will lead the digital transformation for solutions including document archival, omni-channel delivery, SMS, microsites, etc. and optimize execution and excellence in delivery for our clients
• Partner closely with the Product Management team to develop product roadmaps, sales targeting, and other capabilities required to deliver value
• Drive new revenue streams by finding opportunities for new value creation, achieving greater efficiencies and enabling faster time to market for our digital product offerings
• Collaborate effectively within a matrix structure with the Broadridge’s Digital CoE, IT, Sales, Account Management, and Product Management to ensure successful development, delivery and deployment of digital products and services
• Be a stellar leader of people, who gets others passionate about the possibilities, who takes pride in developing talent, who can lead outside the solid or dotted lines, and who has influence without needing authority
• Build and sustain an inclusive culture that encourages innovative thinking and agility, that is always willing to try new things, and where everyone can achieve their full potential
Qualifications needed for success:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field. MBA preferred
• 10+ years of digital or equivalent experience, with a strong background in developing and commercializing platforms. Financial industry experience is an asset.
• Demonstrated track record either leading a similar-sized P&L or equivalent experience.
• Proven ability to work in a matrix environment and lead through influence.
• Demonstrated ability and experience leading digital transformation and managing through organizational change.
• 5+ years of management experience building and leading high-performing teams.
Professional skills that are critical for the role:
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a Digital P&L with matrixed resources
• Ability to lead transformation, overcome legacy, build consensus, and collaborate
• Ability to identify growth opportunities and grow revenue and profits
• Strong listening and influencing skills
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ambitious attitude
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.