Accounts Receivable Analyst (JR1010312)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Our team is hiring for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our global Finance organization in our Deer Park, Long Island office.
In this role, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data, and relationship building through sound business decisions that protect the integrity of the accounts receivable. Working as a proactive problem solver with a focus on execution, accountability, and ownership, you'll support project initiatives and monitor collections activity and AR sub ledger accounting in order to mitigate risk, improve profitability, minimize costs, and create efficiencies for the organization.
If you have a passion for finance and are seeking an opportunity to join a dynamic company with strong growth potential for highly motivated employees, this is your chance!
- Developing relationships with portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and partners.
- Acting as a liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of invoices, responses to client inquiries, requests, requirements, and coordination of payment of invoices based on established payment terms.
- Building and generating analytics by using mathematical analysis, judgment and business knowledge to create recommended sub ledger activity and other financial transactions.
- Ensuring compliance in meeting Sarbanes-Oxley controls and requirements, regulations from the SEC, and client contracts.
- Proposing sub ledger entries, reserves, and reconciliation of cash deposits leveraging multiple internal and external systems.
- Project management functions, including visiting other locations to understand and document the current state processes and propose future state processes which will require cross-functional coordination, followed by supporting the execution of the determined future state.
- Researching and providing direction on complex issues with internal partners and responding to customer, client, and/or internal client requests, offering recommendations to those issues and at times implementing solutions
- Assessing financial risk and minimize the organization’s and clients’ exposure or liabilities by recommending and implementing solutions to minimize the identified risks
- Providing proactive and timely training and mentorship to team members to ensure professionalism and outstanding performance. This includes developing training manuals, writing procedure documents, and training associates in both local offices and offices in remote locations.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related study
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Oracle experience is a plus
- Detail oriented, highly organized, with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with clients and associates at all levels
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.