Change Agent - Credit & Collections
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge continues to grow! We are actively seeking a financial professional with a proven track record of change management and process improvement to join our Credit & Collections team in our Deer Park office.
In this role, you will drive the strategic direction of Financial Operations by leading, executing and implementing change around process reengineering, automation, centralization, smart-shoring and technology. You will review existing processes (non-Oracle and Oracle), evaluate and recommend opportunities to enhance processes and procedures improving efficiency, accuracy or user experience, and executing on selected enhancements/improvements. You will play a key role in driving improvement to AR metrics such as DSO, AR, and Cash.
Are you looking to put your strong analytical skills to work as part of a diverse team where you will make a difference? We encourage you to read below!
- Using domain expertise within billing and/or credit & collections functions for Shared Services Financial Operations; continuing to build upon existing knowledge and develop new knowledge for areas within Financial Operations.
- Inspiring change within Financial Operations team and leading change management.
- Participating in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts in project priorities, resourcing, schedule and scope.
You will be responsible for leading planning, coordinating, and implementing projects and initiatives such as:
- Balancing centralized process supporting invoice delivery via client portals; evolving and automating processes.
- Facilitating/leading definition of project scope, business case, goals, resources needed and deliverables.
- Developing well planned, organized project plans and timelines. Assembling and coordinating team members required for each project/initiative.
- Continually assessing projects and figuring out changes where needed; incorporating issue & risk management practices.
- Developing management reports and key performance parameters for projects and initiatives to demonstrate project progress, problems encountered and solutions.
- Regularly monitoring and reporting progress of projects; facilitating issue resolution; communicating project status regularly and ensuring all parties/cross-functional teams involved are held accountable and up to date.
- Liaising with management, balancing their expectations for project delivery, calling out project issues, risks and recommendations to leadership as appropriate.
- 5-7 years Collections or Financial Operations experience/ demonstrated history of leading change to improve metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business related area
- Expertise in integrated Oracle EBS preferred; Oracle Advanced Collections experience a plus
- Experience supporting invoice delivery process to client portals preferred
- Consistent track record of successfully driving efficiency and automated solutions to drive improvement of AR metrics such as DSO, Aged AR, and Cash
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inferences, determine and recommend practical courses of action using innovation, creativity, good judgment and critical thinking.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead, motivate and encourage various teams on initiatives without individuals directly reporting to them
- Strong organizational skills including demonstrated tenacity for following up with team members and leadership on outstanding items
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
*We are not able to offer sponsorship for this position*
*No agency inquiries*
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.