Director Client Relations (JR1010439)
- 404 Royal Lane, Coppell, TX
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Director, Client Relations in our Coppell, TX office. As a Client Relations Director (IC), you are responsible for serving the role as the primary liaison with existing and potential new clients. In addition to direct client day-to-day support, the CR Director IC is subject matter expert (SME) on one or more subjects relating to the functioning of the client relations organization. Responsible for providing guidance and/or training to team members to improve the quality and efficiency of the business. You will act as a leader of cross department strategic initiatives. You will solicit senior management input from the client on new business directives within their firm and the associated product requirements. You will understand the Broadridge vision and ensure that all strategic initiatives are carried out.
- Held accountable to the Customer Retention and Satisfaction (WCS Survey ratings) and the Associate Retention and Satisfaction (Associate Satisfaction Survey ratings)
- Responsible for setting Fiscal Year Objectives (Strategic Initiatives MBO metrics)
- Create an environment that promotes team communication, idea sharing, and standard methodologies.
- Act as a Mentor for Client Relations Reps
- Build and maintain relationships with ability to identify additional products or services that we can offer.
- Collaborate with members of Client Solutions, Operations, Procurement, Digital, and Finance to support key client and internal interactions.
- Participate in cross department strategic (business) initiatives
- Support a culture that identifies and implements efficiencies to provide an improved client experience through automation.
- Maintains exceptional relationships with internal, external clients; participates in investigations and helps drive resolutions.
- Coordinate with team members and other departments (Systems, Production, and Client Services) on the implementation of new clients or applications. Ensure Broadridge delivers on all objectives and commitments to clients.
- Identify relationships to enable us to migrate clients to appropriate factory compliant workflows, find opportunities, and retain revenue.
- Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship
- Manage complex client accounts
- Provide detailed analysis of client data.
- Understand and be an advocate for the Broadridge vision and ensure all strategic initiatives are carried out.
- Display a positive attitude and inspires others for greater performance
- Proven ability to manage complex clients
- Proficient in BRD Product Line and point of contact for CR team
- Decline any decision which could breach BR standard methodology, cause harm/risk to a client or harm/overwhelm an associate.
- 20% travel requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least 7 years in a Financial Services environment or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years in a Client Services environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Have shown proven ability to manage and lead team initiatives
- Detailed oriented, able to multi-task, excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Champions process improvements
- Collaborative, able to apply strong problem-solving and change leadership tools and skillsets
- Proven proficiency in maintaining clients, high client satisfaction results and overall client advocacy
- Able to lead cross functional projects outside defined job functions.
- Strong process management skills – including mapping, documentation, and communication
- Proficient Analytical Skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines