Senior Implementation Consultant (JR1007817)
- 12 Arthur St, London EC4R 9AB, UK
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for requirements gathering, implementing the Broadridge Suite of applications and conducting client training. He/she will have a background implementing fund management or banking software applications and will have a good understanding of front office terminology and operational requirements particularly for hedge fund clients.
- You will be responsible for managing the implementation of Broadridge software (Order Management, Portfolio Management, Risk, Data Warehouse and Reporting) on behalf of clients.
- You will be part of a team responsible for end-to-end project delivery - requirements gathering, defining the scope, crafting (in coordination with the Broadridge PMO) and executing a project plan, identifying risks and dependencies, and aligning internal and client expectations throughout the life cycle of the project.
- You’ll providing accurate project estimates and consistently meeting dedications with specific focus on quality and delivery efficiency.
- Conduct and manage client on-site meetings, workflow and technical trainings.
- You will document client-specific customizations and assisting with training internal Support team on client-specific workflows.
- Potentially lead multiple projects simultaneously while meeting expected budget and deadlines.
- Provide clients with consulting advice based upon technological considerations and industry best practices.
- Effectively and expertly working with various internal teams on client projects and company-wide initiatives.
BS/BA in Business, Finance, Computer Science or a related field.
- 5-8 years of services experience within the Financial Services Industry (buy-side).
- Software Implementation experience a plus
- Excellent and effective social skills, along with good communication skills both verbal and written. Client facing experience required.
- Order Management / Portfolio Management implementation experience in multi-asset class trading environments (Equities, Options, Futures, Swaps, Fixed Income, FX etc.).
- Familiarity with .NET, C#/SQL/VB.NET programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and ability to identify project risks a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure and competing deadlines.
- At ease operating in a dynamic, fast growing team, able to be self-sufficient with a can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving / decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated, driven, and open to adapting to change within a dynamic environment.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."