Front Office Implementation Analyst
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Are you looking for an exciting position within a growing organization? Broadridge is hiring! Our Investment Managements Solutions team is seeking an Engagement Manager to join the team. You will have the opportunity to work with our stellar clients and support our software implementations.
- You will be responsible for managing the implementation of Broadridge software (Order Management, Portfolio Management, Risk, Data Warehouse and Reporting) on behalf of clients.
- You will work with clients and their expectations throughout the full life-cycle of the implementation.
- Conduct client on-site meetings, workflow and technical trainings.
- You will document client-specific customization's and work with internal support teams.
- Provide clients with consulting advice based upon technological considerations and industry best practices.
- Effectively and expertly working with various internal teams on client projects and company-wide initiatives.
- 2-5 years of Services experience within the Financial Services Industry (buy-side).
- Excellent and effective social skills, along with good communication skills both verbal and written. Client facing experience required.
- Order Management / Portfolio Management implementation experience in multi-asset class trading environments (Equities, Options, Futures, Swaps, Fixed Income, FX etc.) OR Execution Management Systems (EMS)
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure and competing deadlines.
- At ease operating in a dynamic, fast growing team, able to be self-sufficient with a can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving / decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated, driven, and open to adapting to change within a dynamic environment.
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Computer Science or a related field.
- 25% Local travel (NY Metro)
- Familiarity with .NET, C#/SQL/VB.NET programming is a plus.
- Solid understanding of complex Internet based enterprise level applications a plus
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and ability to identify project risks a plus.
- Software Implementation experience a plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”