Client Service Representative (JR1009934) - Contract
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
We are hiring! We are looking for a Client Service Representative in our Deer Park Long Island Office. In this role you will be working on our Operations team managing internal and external clients as well as checking the accuracy of forms, fulfilling client requests, and entering data into a tracking database. Candidate should be experienced working in a high-pressure, high-volume environment where accuracy is paramount.
This is a temporary, contract role anticipated through June 2020
• Responsible for creation of financial documents, emails, and sites as well as the approval process using internal software products
• Candidate must be computer savvy and capable of learning new software applications with relative ease
• Must have Client service experience. Candidate will communicate directly with clients as well as internal departments
• Must be comfortable working within a team while owning their own work
• Must maintain a high level of productivity, quality, and customer-service standards while adhering to strict deadlines
• Candidate must utilize great time management skills to handle extremely high seasonal volumes
• Strong client services background.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
• Excellent ability to understand the scope of each project, prioritizes tasks, and effectively manages time.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and working knowledge of Outlook and Access.
• Position requires full time from January through May with training in December.
• Time Management
• Approach to Work
• Learns From Experience
• HTML knowledge a plus