Tax Operations Analyst (JR1010086) - Contract
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring! We are hiring for a Tax Services Operations Analyst in our Deer Park, Long island office. In this role you will process client deliverables for tax reporting. The successful Operations Analyst will play a meaningful role towards mitigating operational, financial, and regulatory risk for both Broadridge and our Clients and afford our Clients outstanding service, experience, and satisfaction. You'll be responsible for the deliverables associated with all aspects of responding to and managing client inquiries, thus avoiding any reactive negative inquiries by Clients and their customers. Ability to work independently to respond to all client inquiries every day including the most complex and escalated issues. Are you a self-starter looking to join a diverse team? Are you looking to make a difference within an ambitious team? If so, read below on how you can help contribute to our fast-growing and dynamic team!
This is a temporary, ongoing contract role.
- Execution of daily processing on various systems to carry out client deliverables and execute review of data for correct year-end tax reporting for our mid-range to high value clients
- Build and maintain client relationships working together with CSM, product and Information technology.
- Work with clients to counsel them with regard to application usage, problem resolution and procedures
- Assisting management in ensuring proper product delivery, proper partner concern and resolution of high exposure items as well as the implementation of policies, procedures and controls
- Periodic update and review meetings with Senior Management on business status, client satisfaction and client initiatives.Day-to-day activities
- Process data transfer from client recordkeeping system to the Tax Reporting systems
- Client communication and problem solving as to data translations and achieving the desired results.
- Utilizing securities industry knowledge to identity and report on critical matters
- Interface with other Broadridge departments and client’s vendors
- Information Reporting and Withholding Tax: 2 -- 4 years and/or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree -- Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent work experience
- Strong Communication (verbal and written) and Analytical skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Some MS Access knowledge
- Experience working in the tax department producing 1099s/1042s of a brokerage/bank is a plus
- Strong organizational, communication and collaborative skills in diverse work groups
- Ability to perform under pressure, stay organized and meet deadlines
- Ability to see the "big picture" and how reporting affects end clients
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks, and flexible in changing functions
- Ability to prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.