Director of European Board Reporting, Regulatory and Compliance (JR1010189)
- 2nd floor, 12 Arthur St, London EC4R 9AB, UK
- Define and manage the Regulatory and Compliance strategy for growth in the UK and Europe through the creation of products to meet value for money oversight needs of asset managers, identify and manage prospect lists, and act as a thought leader related to value assessment within the market.
- Coordinate with Sales all sales and account management related work
- Regularly meet with clients and prospects to ensure Broadridge Assessment of Value and other regulatory related products meet and exceed client expectations.
- Work with regulatory bodies and trade organizations to understand upcoming regulatory changes and new regulations
- Manage and create original Assessment of Value reports including quantitative and qualitative analysis to meet client specific needs.
- Manage team responsible for the creation of quantitative reports to for Assessment of Value oversight.
- In conjunction with the Director of Research review, analyse and implement methodology changes as required
- Author white papers related to UK and EU regulatory changes
- Address ad hoc UK and EU regulatory research requests from internal and external sources
- Work within Regulatory and Compliance to grow and maintain employee knowledge of value assessment products
- Training and communication to staff of relevant methodology changes
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Strong knowledge of UK and EU funds industry either in the compliance or product development channels
- Ability to manage projects with flexibility to handle frequently changing deadlines
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment under strict time-deadlines
- Willing and able to work with a team
- Excel, Word, InDesign, PowerPoint, Acrobat experience preferred
- Statistical skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, i.e. the ability to make decisions and assess risk
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and with clients.
Key qualifications and Experience required:
- Extensive experience in the mutual fund industry and detailed knowledge of compliance issues
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to synthesize information from various disciplines
- Excel, Word, InDesign, Access
- Must exhibit a proven ability to create and implement new ideas
- Prior experience with presentations to small- to medium-sized executive level groups and prior media experience is essential.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
- Posting date of the advert: 24/10/19
- Closing date for applications: 02/12/19
- Salary details: Competitive