Senior Financial Analyst (JR1010225)
- 5 Dakota Drive, Lake Success, NY
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth and we are excited to be expanding our Broadridge Corporate Finance team! We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team in Lake Success, NY. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing organization that has career opportunities for high potential performers.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you'll be a highly motivated teammate who will report to the Corporate FP&A VP of Finance, and work closely with senior finance leaders. In this role you will be responsible for multiple corporate departments and will partner closely with each of the department’s leadership teams. The role requires the ability to multi-task and complete many high priority responsibilities simultaneously. You will have a strong sense of personal accountability and be able to take initiative to problem solve on your own.
Do you want to join a fast growing and dynamic organization? If you are looking to join a highly collaborative and creative team, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization!
- Own all P&L’s that roll into Corporate Other segment – Finance, HR, Other (Legal, Security, strategy, India, Corporate Charges
- Monthly Close – Work with the India team to ensure all entries/reclasses are booked and accurate
- Perform monthly SOX tests for Corporate Accounting Team
- Report on monthly results to external reporting team with commentary
- Perform any ad hoc request/analysis that may come from our business partners
- Own quarterly forecasting/strat planning/Op plan for all corporate departments
- Present this data and packages to the CFO/COO on quarterly basis
- Ownership of all facilities P&L’s and associated requests
- Update and present quarterly analyst call to CFO prior to earnings call results
- Work with the field on ad hoc projects/leading changes to bring about process efficiencies
- Requires proficiency in excel/TM1 to build reports and analyze data
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. MBA or CPA desired
- 3 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong accounting background preferred
- Revenue recognition expertise is desired
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Oracle, TM1 and/or BICS is a plus
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.