Senior Server Engineer (JR1004163)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a Senior Server Engineer in our Newark, NJ location to be part of our Technology Services and Solutions team.
This position calls for your strong technical knowledge of Windows technologies and familiarity with AWS technologies. If you're looking to join a growing and diverse team and contribute to a dynamic firm, we urge you to continue reading below.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of technology solutions while being a hands on partner.
- You will ensure the daily delivery of technological services for our numerous Brokerage suite of products.
- You'll also participate in planning, designing, implementing, automating, solving and supporting issues related to Hypervisor, Windows Active Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DNS and other technologies, all of which are essential to the Broadridge Brokerage business.
- Own the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process for all Windows servers running in Broadridge data Centers located around the world.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- You have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a global financial organization (e.g., Investment Management, Banking, and Financial Technology Services).
- You have experience with Windows Server 2008 – 2016 operating systems along with Active Directory / DNS / Group Policy / Windows Clustering and IIS
- You understand from a server perspective TCP/IP, Load Balancers, routers, firewalls, reverse proxy and how to solve issues with said devices
- Knowledge of Vmware or Hypervisor or AWS Technologies.
- You have strong customer service and professional client facing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with an attention to detail and validated strong analytical / troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills and ability to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Even Better if you Have
- Enterprise knowledge of Windows System Center Operation Manager (SCOM), AWS Cloud Watch, Introscope and other hardware & software monitoring and performance tuning tools
- Experience with Active Directory federation services (ADFS, SAML, Single Sign-On (SSO), Two-Factor authentication and other related Identify and Access Management (IAM) technologies
- Enterprise knowledge of cloud services such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages such as PowerShell
- Experience with automation and configuration management using tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, or equivalent;
- Experience crafting and implementing container infrastructure, such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc. #LI-AS1
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.