Sr Service Delivery Engineer - Systems Administration (JR1008995)
- 125 High St, Boston, MA
Broadridge is hiring a Sr. Service Delivery Engineer. Are you passionate about new and innovative technology solutions? If you're looking to join a growing and diverse team and contribute to a dynamic firm based in our Boston location, we encourage you to continue reading below.
- You will install and configure and tune Middleware/Application Servers and Software.
- Install and configure and tune Web Servers and Software
- You will Interface extensively with LAN, WAN, SAN, UNIX, Application and Database teams.
- Find opportunities for efficiency and actively improve the infrastructure Environment.
- Provide support to the team on variety of tasks and to support high priority Business initiatives and activities.
- You will coordinate projects and provide technical support to development teams.
- Experience with engineering of server infrastructure in a multi-tier environment.
- Perform troubleshooting, performance and capacity tuning and trending analysis
- Provide support as needed and able to work under pressure while working on production issues
- 24x7 support of application hosting environment
- You will participate on an on call rotation which provide off hour support
- You will also support and perform weekend changes when required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or associated discipline or equivalent 5-7 years' professional experience
- You have 5-7+ years' experience in Service delivery related roles and/or functional leadership role for Systems Administration.
You have used the following technologies: (AWS, Red Hat Linux 6, 7, Microsoft Windows, Redhat Apache, Tomcat, Middleware applications, SMTP / DNS, Automation/Scripting, Chef, and Terraform.
- Working experience with various scripting language a plus. Ex: bash, ksh, sh, PERL, ruby
- Well versed in Automation and monitoring tools.
- Experience with cloud platforms AWS.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and able to provide root cause analysis and remediation plan to mitigate future risk.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent customer handling skills and excellent verbal & written communications skills.
- Ability to handle heavy workloads with limited supervision.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Relentless follow-through skills
- Project Management skills with leadership capabilities is a plus. #LI-AS1