Diversity and Inclusion Lead
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are recruiting for a Diversity, Inclusion, & Corporate Social Responsibility Lead to further our already impressive dedication to Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility.
In this role you will build upon a history of being a recipient of a 100 score on the HRC Index and a "best places to work" awardee. As a partner with HR Business Partners and Chairs of Associate Networks and Volunteer Councils, you'll promote commonalities and drive initiatives for creating a diverse, inclusive and engaged workforce. This is a highly visible role that shares value across the organization.
Philanthropy is part of our culture. Almost every single one of our offices around the globe has built great relationships with the community; for example, the employees in New York mentor young students, the employees in New Jersey work with Habitat for Humanity, and the employees in London help disabled children and adults. Broadridge also matches its employees’ contributions to charitable causes. So every time you donate a bit of your salary, the company donates too.
Are you passionate about both D&I and corporate social responsibility? If you want to join a dynamic organization which puts inclusion and social responsibility at the forefront we urge you to read below to learn how you can contribute to the success of our organization!
- Providing expert knowledge and support for key initiatives to create a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Assisting in crafting our D&I/CSR strategy including presenting to the Executive Diversity Council
- Tracking progress against the strategy while focusing on implementation, proactively identifying trends and recommending actions; playing a key advisory role in providing expert advice and support to business and human resource leaders
- Liaising with Talent Acquisition to identify sources for diverse candidates by providing advice in crafting communications & strategies to attract diverse candidates
- Promoting development of diverse talent by designing and implementing targeted development initiatives and existing leadership programs
- Partnering with and supporting employee resource groups/affinity networks in the design and implementation of their initiatives
- Providing overall direction for CSR strategic initiatives, including "BRidges to Learn and Grow," our signature program; engaging and updating CSR Sponsors to ensure ongoing alignment and consensus on strategic CSR plans and programs
- Representing Broadridge externally as our CSR leader,supporting brand and strategy; measuring CSR outcomes for continuous improvement and commercial results
- In leading regional volunteer councils, you will guide BR's global volunteer efforts and ensure consistency with Broadridge's CSR strategy
- Building links with external organizations promoting D&I and CSR to obtain recognition for Broadridge as a market leader through its D&I and CSR practices
- Using a variety of analytical techniques and tools to create compelling presentations to drive action for improvement
- 5+ years of experience in D&I and/or Corporate Social Responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with corporate and/or CR reporting; matching business practices with measurement indicators
- Experience building programs that drive engagement and build reputation
- Proficiency in project management, especially organizational skills focused on bringing a project from objective phase to resource deliverables; proven experience in using approaches that are both reciprocal and authoritative is required
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build tight-knit relationships at all levels within the organization
- Proficiency in working in a multi-cultural global environment
- Strong judgment, influence, leadership and integrity
- Knowledge of a wide range of analytical tools allowing to handle big data volume to analyze trends
- Highly motivated, dedicated, flexible and results oriented
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, etc.
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.