Client Service Representative Entry-Level (JR1009849) - Contract
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Candidate will be working on our Client Facing team managing internal and external clients as well as checking the accuracy of forms and entering data into a tracking database. Candidate should be experienced working in a high-pressure, high-volume environment where accuracy is paramount.
• Responsible for creation of financial documents and approval process using Adobe suite of software products
• Candidate must be computer savvy and capable of learning new software applications with relative ease
• Must have Client service experience. Candidate will communicate directly with clients as well as internal departments
• Must be comfortable working within a team while owning their own work
• Must maintain a high level of productivity, quality, and customer-service standards while adhering to strict deadlines
• Candidate must utilize great time management skills to handle extremely high seasonal volumes
• Strong client services background.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
• Excellent ability to understand the scope of each project, prioritizes tasks, and effectively manages time.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and working knowledge of Outlook and Access.
• Position requires full time from January through May with training in December.
• Client Management
• Time Management
• Approach to Work
• Learns From Experience
• Adobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe InDesign knowledge a plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.