Associate Op Specialist (JRPAFY214)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Operations Associate to join our Newark, New Jersey team. The Business Process Operations team here at Broadridge supports a multitude of clients. You will coordinate across different departments to ensure that assigned tasks are executed successfully. We provide outsourcing services to multiple global financial institutions on a global basis. This role requires a detail oriented individual that is capable of working as a single contributor at times as well as part of a larger team. In this role, you will be performing a number of various functions in support of our client relationships as well as internal requirements. See how you can contribute to our fast-growing organization, below.
- Working on the client’s internal systems to monitor all trades, pre-settlement and settlement date activities.
- Perform general reconciliation activities.
- Research, resolve and report all discrepancies.
- Keep client apprised of transactional status.
- Follow all procedures maintaining firms stated internal controls and regulatory compliance.
- Develop strong client relationship
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Quick Learner that can adapt to a growing business
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- A self-starter with experience utilizing the Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to stay calm and logically work through problems/issues as they arise, often under tight deadlines
- Customer service oriented, able to manage multiple tasks at a time
- Works well independently and within a team
- Strong research and analytical skills