Business Analyst (JR1009729)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is hiring. We are looking for our next Business Analyst based out of our Deer Park, NY location. This is a Technology based role that will enable you to partner with the business team, define the requirements, assuring the realization of business benefits and supporting the business process. Are you a self starter who is passionate about analyzing and enhancing technology solutions? If you're striving to work among a growing and dynamic team, we would love you to read below.
- Day-to-day responsibilities including developing and updating project plans, facilitating solutions across department boundaries, tracking and communicating progress of multiple concurrent projects, identifying efficiencies within various business processes, and driving a sense of urgency and dedication across all projects.
- Work closely with multiple departments including Development, Business, Quality Assurance, and Senior Management.
- Manage and facilitate group meetings such as workshops with all stakeholders.
- Collect and analyze data, used to prepare business cases to present to leadership for buy in
- Working with business users, document requirements and future vision for process enhancements and automation.
- Partner with product management, clients and the user group to define business requirements as needed.
- Collaborate with various teams such as the product management, user group, various technical groups (on and off shore) and vendors for the development of functional and technical specifications.
- Recommend technology solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on the core systems, technology strategies and standards.
- Assist in the design of test plans for new or modified programs to ensure their quality, efficiency, integrity and adherence to specifications.
- Maintain appropriate project documentation, timely communication of project statuses and be responsive to all production problems assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years in a Project Management or Business Analyst role
- Prior experience working in a Financial Services firm a strong plus
- Strong project management and organizational abilities, facilitation and issue resolution and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a complex, matrix environment
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience at dealing with clients/users at all levels, singly and in groups.
- Capable to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, specific to highly technical and customer focused service environment
- Must have extraordinary communication, leadership, management, facilitation, and problem solving skills, in addition to requiring advanced Project Management skills.
- Functional/technical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort around higher management
- Process management
- Ability to work under tight deadlines