Benefits Analyst (REF2937J)
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Benefits Analyst to join our global HR Team in Newark. As our Benefits Analyst, you will support the design and administration of Broadridge's US health and welfare, wellness and retirement programs, as well as assist with the day-to-day management of Broadridge's benefit programs.
This role requires knowledge of various U.S. benefit programs, for example: Defined Contribution Retirement, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, COBRA, Disability, Wellness and other insurances (life, critical illness, accident). Expected travel time between 5-10% per year, as needed for open enrollment, vendor meetings, acquisition integration activities, for example.
Are you seeking an opportunity to join a growing, dynamic FinTech organization? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Resolving escalated associate issues
- Implementing plan/vendor enhancements based on analysis of Health and Welfare and Retirement plan trends to deliver value for both Broadridge and associates
- Daily activities related to the Broadridge Wellness Program and liaising with Healthyroads, the Broadridge Onsite Medical Clinic Team as well as the Broadridge Wellness Champion Network
- Contributing towards Open Enrollment activities, including updates with vendors/systems/policies as well as impactful communications
- Providing support and analysis of vendor contract renewals, RFPs and strategy as applicable
- Integrating mergers and acquisitions into existing Broadridge benefits programs and conducting Day One communications and activities with associates
- Fulfilling plan documentation and compliance requirements (e.g., SPDs, required filings and notices, contracts, requirements documents, and other plan information)
- Supporting the full life-cycle of benefit sites and communications (building, testing/editing, tracking impact, finding opportunities) with emphasis on web-based applications (Servicenow and Benefits Microsite) to improve engagement and overall associate experience
- Partnering with internal business functions (e.g., Tier 1, Payroll, HRIS, HR Business Partners) to provide seamless world-class service to associates
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with third party vendors in order to achieve high performance and monitor key plan metrics
- Serving as a Broadridge benefits subject matter expert in order to answer associate, internal partner and vendor inquiries and critical issues
- 3+ years of progressive benefits experience with retirement and health and insurance benefits a plus
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Demonstrated outstanding financial, analytical, quantitative analysis
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills,
- Advanced presentation and written communication skills, comfort communicating with senior management as well as conveying benefits information to associates in an easy to understand manner
- Demonstrable track record of strong project management skills, leading multiple initiatives concurrently
- Experience with benchmarking, plan design, and vendor management
- Demonstrated effective problem solving skills
- Advanced-level computer proficiency including Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter, with ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as an independent contributor
- Excellent judgment, such as knowing when to escalate an issue
- Experience with Workday HRIS, ADP Payroll (EV5), and ServiceNow a plus
- Experience with successfully working inside a Shared-Service Corporate HR model a plus
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019.
- We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”